Holy Land: Jordan-Israel-Egypt (11D10N)
from Amman to Cairo
Highlights: Jerusalem - Mt. Of Olive - Bethlehem - Haifa - Dead Sea - Amman - Petra - Sea of Galilee - Mt. Sinai - Coptic Egypt
Day to Day Itinerary
DAY 01. ARRIVAL - AMMAN - MT. NEBO - MADABA (-/L/D)
Upon arrival in Amman in the morning, you will be met and assisted by our local guide. Later proceed to MT.NEBO and celebrate your Thanksgiving Mass at the MOSAIC Church where Pope Pius II celebrated mass when he visited there, pass by the MADABA to visit the MONASTERY OF ST. GEORGE which hosts the unique Mosaic Map of Egypt, Jordan and Holy Land. The map is believed to be the first on this area, it was built in the 16th century AD. Proceed to Amman for hotel check in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 02. AMMAN - PETRA - AMMAN (B/D)
After an early hotel breakfast, proceed to a whole day excursion tour to visit the fabled ROSE CITY of Petra which means "cleft in the rock" in Greek and a stand out as one of the wonders of the world. Take a horseback ride through the PICTURESQUE SIQ and visit its famous TREASURY. Enjoy the walking tour of the city made famous by the movie Indiana Jones which was shot entirely in this place. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 03. AMMAN - AHL MAGHTAS - ALLENBY BRIDGE - NAZARETH (B/D) *** JORDAN TO ISRAEL
After breakfast, check out. Visit AHL MAGHTAS known as the River Jordan, the baptismal site of our Lord. Prepare for border crossing to Israel.
After immigration formalities, meet and be assisted by our local tour guide.
Visit Jericho to see the SYCAMORE TREE of ZACCHEUS. Then view the MT. OF TEMPTATION where Jesus Christ spent 40 days of fasting and where he was tempted by the devil.
Proceed to NAZARETH. Visit the BASILICA AND GROTTO OF THE ANNUNCIATION and the CHURCH OF THE HOLY FAMIY, the CHURCH OF ST. GABRIEL and MARY'S WELL.
Then, proceed to Tiberias for your hotel-dinner/overnight.
DAY 04. TIBERIAS - NAZARETH - GALILEE (B/D)
After breakfast, proceed to Mt. of BEATITUDES, the site of the Sermon on the Mount. Then to Tabgha, the site of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fish. Visit the ST. PETER'S PRIMACY CHURCH and proceed to CAPERNAUM, the house of St. Peter and the SYNAGOGUE RUINS.
End with a boat ride in the SEA OF GALILEE. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 05. MT. TABOR - CANA - HAIFA - CAESAREA - JAFFA - JERUSALEM (B/D)
After breakfast, early check-out. Visit MT.TABOR: BASILICA OF THE TRANSFIGURATION with mass celebration
Continue to CANA for the Renewal of Marriage Vows and site of Jesus' first miracle - turning water into wine. Drive to the picturesque HAIFA and enjoy a wonderful view of the MEDITERRENEAN SEA. Visit the STELLA MARIS CHURCH on MT. CARMEL and proceed to the ROMAN THEATER OF CEASAREA MARITIMA AND JAFFA. Move to JERUSALEM for check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 06. BETHLEHEN - EIN KAREM (B/D)
After breakfast, start your visit to the CHURCH OF NATIVITY in Bethlehem. Pass by the MILK GROTTO and the Shepherd's Field, the site where the Star appeared. Drive to Ein Karem. Visit the CHURCH OF ST. JOHN the Baptist and see the VISITATION CHURCH where the Blessed Virgin Mary visited her cousin Elizabeth. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 07. JERUSALEM - OLD CITY (B/D)
After breakfast, cherish your full-day pilgrimage. Starting at MT. OF OLIVES, proceed to the ASCENSION CHAPEL, PATER NOSTER, PALM SUNDAY ROAD, DOMINUS FLEVIT (God wept) DORMITION ABBEY, BASILICA OF THE AGONY (Gethsemane), ST. ANNE'S CHURCH, POOL OF BETHESDA, ending at the via DOLOROSA (Stations of the Cross) to the HOLY SEPULCHER CHURCH where Jesus was crucified, died and buried. Then proceed to the WAILING WALL before you return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 08. JERUSALEM / TABA BORDER / MT. SINAI (B/D) *** ISRAEL TO EGYPT
After your early morning breakfast, check out and prepare for a long journey to cross the border in Tabba for Egypt. Along the way, you will pass by and spend a short time in the DEAD SEA RESORT. After customs and immigration formalities, meet our tour representative to take us to St. Catherine in Mt. Sinai for dinner and hotel check in.
DAY 09. MT. SINAI - CAIRO (B/D)
At 2:00 AM those who want to climb MT. SINAI may attempt to do so weather permitting to experience the beautiful sunrise on top of the mountain. After breakfast, visit ST. CATHERINE MONASTERY before proceeding to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo, enjoy your NILE DINNER CRUISE with onboard entertainment. After this, check in at your hotel for overnight.
DAY 10. CAIRO (B/L/D)
After your breakfast, celebrate mass then proceed to see the PYRAMIDS. , visit the NATIONAL MUSEUM. Enjoy your dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 11. CAIRO / THE COPTIC PART OF EGYPT / DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
After breakfast, check out in the morning and visit the Coptic part of the city. The BASILICA OF ST SERGUS, the famous AL' MOALQUE CHURCH and then the EL KAHLILI BAZAAR for your last minute shopping. transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Travel Insurance - It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- Itineraries subject to space availability upon reservation. Itineraries subject to change without prior notice