Holy Land: Jordan-Israel (8D7N)
from Amman to Amman
Highlights: Jerusalem - Mt. Of Olive - Bethlehem - Haifa - Dead Sea - Amman - Petra - Sea of Galilee
Day to Day Itinerary
DAY 01. ARRIVAL IN AMMAN(--/L/D)
Upon arrival in Amman. Meet and greet your representative. Visit Madaba, where you can have an opportunity to see the famous Madaba map of the Holy Land. Next, visit Mt Nebo, overlooking the same view that Moses saw before he died, the promised land of Jesus. Return to Amman for a panoramic tour, and check in at hotel for dinner and overnight stay
DAY 02. AMMAN - PETRA(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside your hotel. Drive past the King's Highway through magnificent desert views to Petra. Drive down the desert road to Wadi Mousa. Arrive Petra and take a horse ride through the Siq to the Treasury, visiting the Roman Theatre, the Corinthian Tomb, the Palace Tomb and seeing some of the other hundreds of tombs, caves and buildings of this one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Back to the hotel in Amman for dinner and overnight.
DAY 03. AMMAN – NAZARETH – Nazareth (B/L/D)
After breakfast Check-out and drive cross the border into Israel. Continue to NAZARETH the city of Jesus' childhood and youth; Visit the Church of Annunciation where we can find the original cave where angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she would bear a child by the Holy Spirit. Also visit Joseph's workshop where Jesus spent most of his childhood days. Drive on to the village of CANA, where Jesus performed the Miracle of changing water into wine at the wedding ceremony. Proceed to hotel in Israel. Check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 04. TIBERIAS – YARDENIT – Nazareth (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel. Full day tour begins with a cruise from Tiberias to Nof Ginosar. Proceed to Capernaum, the place where Jesus did His first public ministry and performed many miracles. On to Tabgha and visit the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter and the Church of multiplication of loaves and fishes. Continue to Mt. of Beatitudes where Jesus preached the famous Sermon on the Mount. Here we will have our mass before proceeding to the Church of Transfiguration in Mt. Tabor. Last Stop at Yardenit the traditional site of Jesus' baptism by John the Baptist. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight at hotel in Nazareth .
DAY 05. Nazareth – BEIT SHEAN - BETHLEHEM(B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, we'll drive south to The most magnificent archeological site in Israel- Beit Shean the place where King Saul was hanged up on the wall. We'll continue south through the Jordan Valley, looking at the feet of the Jordanian mountains from the left, and of Samaria by the right. We'll pass by the oldest known city in the world- Jericho, After arriving to the Dead Sea we'll visit Qumran- the place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found, and we'll Swim (or Float...) in the Dead Sea. We'll then drive to our hotel in Bethlehem for dinner and overnight.
DAY 06. BETHLEHEM– OLD CITY – BETHLEHEM(B/L/D)
After breakfast . Continue to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, the place which houses the rock where Jesus wept during His agony and have our morning mass. Drive to Mt. of Olives for your panoramic view of the Old and New Jerusalem. Visit the Church of Ascension and the PATER NOSTER Church where Jesus taught the “Our Father” written in many languages. Proceed to the old city and see the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed a blind man. See the Church of St. Anne, the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing Wall, the most sacred place for the Jews. Follow the Stations of the Cross in VIA DOLOROSA, from the Chapel of Flagellation to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where we can find the last station. Back to hotel for Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 07. MT. ZION – CHURCH OF NATIVITY - BETHLEHEM(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of David and the Dormition Abbey, the same abbey believed to be the place of Virgin Mary’s assumption to heaven and finally at the Room of the Last Supper where the Holy Spirit descended among the Apostles. Visit also the Church of St. Peter of Gallicantu, which was built on the house of Caiphas where Jesus was tried and denied three times. Visit to Bethlehem passing on the way, Rachel’s tomb and the Shepherd’s field. Visit the Church of Nativity and St. Catherine’s Church where we will have our Eucharistic mass. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 08. BORDER – CROSSING AMMAN – DEPARTURE(B/L/--)
After breakfast inside hotel and check out, transfer and drive to Allenby border, cross into Jordan, drive to Amman airport for a safe flight home.
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Travel Insurance - It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- Itineraries subject to space availability upon reservation. Itineraries subject to change without prior notice